Can I have breakfast at the hotel?
Yes, the hotel offers breakfast à la carte.
What is the first and last hour I can check in?
You can check-in from 14:00 to 23:59.
What is the first and last hour of departure?
You can leave until 12:00.
How far is the city center from the hotel?
The hotel is located in the city center.
Is there internet connection in the hotel?
Yes, there is high speed internet connection in all of rooms.
What attractions can I visit in the area?
You can visit the Historical – Folklore and Natural History Museum of Kozani, the Lassani Mansion, the Koventario Municipal Library of Kozani, the Covered Gorge in Velvento, Bouharia, the unique Siatista Mansions.
How much does accommodation cost?
Prices start from 70€.
Is there transportation in the area?
Yes, city bus stops are nearby.
What is the health protocol followed due to Covid 19?
At Hotel Ermionio, our priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and staff. Now, more than ever, due to the developments of COVID-19, we are working hard following the latest developments and travel protocols on a daily basis.
- A coordinator has been appointed to oversee the implementation of the Action Plan in accordance with the protocol.
- Hotel staff undergo weekly self-diagnosis for Covid-19.
- The staff is equipped with the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
- All our employees have been properly informed by the occupational. physician about the communication approach of our clients as well as about the actions in case of an event.
Public spaces (outdoor and indoor)
- In all public areas, the rules of social distancing apply to avoid. overcrowding in accordance with government directives.
- There are signs everywhere to remind our customers to keep their distance.
- Hand sanitizer stations with liquid disinfectant tested with COVID-19 are located in every part of the hotel.
- If possible, please avoid using lifts. If used, they should only be used from one room at a time.
- Important note: According to the Greek health protocol, we are obliged to keep an up-to-date list of all hotel guests (name, nationality, date of arrival and departure, contact details, address), so that communication is possible in case of a coronavirus case identified later. To this end, your data will be stored cleanly for public health reasons.
- The duration of check-out and check-in between stays must be extended (check-out until 11:00 and check-in from 3 pm) so that the rooms can be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and ventilated with natural ventilation.
- All key cards are disinfected before being delivered on arrival.
- Non-residents are not allowed to enter the rooms.
- In the event of an accident, a medical case will be available, which will include disposable gloves and masks, antiseptics, wipes, apron, long-sleeved robe and thermometer.
Cleaning, disinfection, cleanliness (rooms and common areas)
- Observance of cleaning and disinfection program, according to the circular of the Ministry of Health with no.
- We have enhanced cleanliness in all our public areas and pay special attention to the cleaning of “high frequency contact points”.
- Room cleaning and ventilation during the hours between stays.
- Before the room is made available to a customer, it is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with a steam cleaner on the disputed surfaces of the room and the bathroom.
- Fabric surfaces are cleaned with a steam device (temperature> 70 °).
- Washing fabrics, bedding and towels in a laundry according to the instructions.
- All the kitchens of the hotel follow high standards of hygiene in relation to the risk of food safety.
Cancellation policy becomes more flexible to give you more options. Therefore, you can either contact us directly to make reservations or visit our website to find out all the current conditions. If you have any questions about your reservation do not hesitate to contact us directly at email@example.com.
Read in detail the operating protocol of the departments / services of the hotel according to the instructions of EODY and the Ministry of Tourism.